ON MY OCTOBER WISHLIST...

Sunday, December 14, 2014

THE WEEKEND MUSE #3: CHRISTMAS WISHLIST

I love buying presents. I am a really good gift buyer, I can remember what is at the top of my friends & families wish lists and 90% of the time I am spot on...the other 10% well theres always those people who are a bit like Rachel from Friends who wouldn't mind knowing if theirs a gift receipt, know what I mean?

Anyways whenever I'm asked what I would like I never have an answer. I guess if you spend the whole year buying the things you want and never really going without then it becomes a question of "What do you get the girl who has it all?"

So I really thought about it and "Dear Santa all I want for Christmas is:"

Ooooh theres just one thing missing from this list, the FUJIFILM SMARTPHONE PRINTER FROM UO seriously how incredible is it! And that my friends is my wish list, happy to DM anyone my address so you can bless me with one of these gifts, genuine offer looool I'm kidding...maybe...

11 days to go! What is on your Christmas wishlist?

Lavinya x


Follow me:
GFC | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER TUMBLR | FACEBOOK 

3 comments:

  1. I've got those books on my list as well! Great post :) x
    http://mellowusu.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard really good things about Grace and after watching "The September Issues" I'm looking forward to reading it the most! x

      Delete
  2. Fantastic web site! I am loving it!! Will be back later to study some much more.

    Pedicure in Richmond

    ReplyDelete