Yesterday was the first time it felt like Spring! More sun please! Mum and I decided to go out for a walk along the Strand, plus I had a few returns to do at Primark, or should I say exchange and pay the difference; as I ended up buying more!
1. White bomber jacket, £7 - Ive begun to fall in love with white details, its so fresh especially for spring. I bought this jacket in a size 16 to give an oversized look.
2. Black & white striped joggers, £9 - I was going to buy the popular side striped trousers until I saw these out of the corner of my eye, they remind me of a pair Ive seen in F21
3. Slogan tee, £4 - You may have seen the original slogan (taken from a "The Motto" song) tee on tumblr I do actually prefer this version despite the lil change in words.
4. Koi print blouse, £12 - I saw this shirt a month ago but had no money *boo* and then I saw it yesterday but there were none in my size but I didn't care I bought a size 14 and it looks amazing.
5. Red & white sleeveless tie-front shirt, £8 - I went to show my mum a midi dress Ive been wanting for a while from American Apparel here, I also fell in love with their oversized shirts in every print but they were way outside what I'm prepared to pay for a blouse...then along came Primark, I bought it in a size 14 again for an oversized style.
6. Large envelope clutch, £3 - Was on-sale, large and white. Tick, tick, tick.
7. Striped polo crop top, £3 + 8. Orange polo crop top, £2.50 - Ive bought a few from ebay already but the orange colour called to me and I answered. :) and I seem to be potty about stripes.
9. Jacquard print cigarette trousers, £16 - I would never had looked at these and then my mum picked them out; she hates to buy things without having tried them on, so for the first time in a looooooong time I used the fitting rooms. They fit amazingly! I absolutely love them. Mums always right eh?! Similar here.
10. Striped midi dress, £10 - Its so soft to touch, falls at my calves, gives my body curves and the price is not bad either!
Primark are really taking a portion of my salary lol but with a saving of nearly £100 and wardrobe of the latest trends I can't really complain!...gotta love Primark!