Wednesday, October 10, 2012

LAZY DAYS WITH EBAY

LAZY DAYS WITH EBAY



Hey guys its been a while! hope you've been enjoying october so far! I sorry for the lack of posts been really busy since my bday so have not had the time to post. I tell you blogging is a full time job! lol! 
I have a few DIY projects posts I'm working on and massive haul that I think will include my bday prezzies :)

Anywhooo....lol 

The weather here in London is a bit bipolar; raining one moment and sunny the next so this is my perfect look for fall. Comfy, simple and yet stylish and all from EBAY! 
The prices are cheaper than the high street so no excuses for not looking great this fall!!

Whats your perfect look for fall?

Follow me on Polyvore HERE!

See you in the next post!  L xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment